Support for Foster Families
- A dedicated staff of professionals with 24-hour accessibility.
- We offer paid “Parent Days Off”.
- Monthly Subsidy to help care for the basic needs of a child.
- Respite Care – when another licensed foster home cares for a child placed in your home to allow the current foster parent a break.
- Networking, support and training through bi-monthly Parent Support Groups; childcare provided.
- Therapeutic Mentors are assigned to each foster child to support the child’s acclimation and transition into your home.
- Unlike most other Foster Care Agencies, On The Path also provides mental health services “in-house” for those foster children that may be dealing with separation trauma and/or other mental health issues.
Interested in Becoming a Foster Parent?
Children come into foster care every day, and our Foster Care Program is looking for everyday folks like you to be Foster Parents! We need you to provide a loving home for the children of Middle Georgia.