Our staff members embody the following values and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide.
- 1. Our partnerships with consumers, their families, our staff, the community, business associates and volunteers comprise the OTP treatment team.
- 2. Consumer and family involvement is vital to the success of our programs.
- 3. We are committed to providing safe, secure and responsive services to the entire family.
- 1. We honor the preservation of each consumer’s self-respect and dignity.
- 2. Warmth, kindness and caring in everything we do demonstrates our compassion.
- 3. Showing special understanding for the needs of the family is fundamental.
- 1. Follow through is basic.
- 2. OTP is uncompromising in our commitment to quality and expertise.
- 3. We are firm in our commitment to socially responsible business practices and community responsiveness.
- 1. Programs are enriched through partnerships with consumers, families, counties, agencies and other community based providers.
- 2. OTP is committed to collaboration rather than competition in developing new services.
- 3. We believe that the best results are obtained when a team holds responsibility.
- 1. A sense of humor is essential – smiling and laughter are therapeutic.
- 2. Our enthusiastic attitude promotes energetic performance.
- 3. We have a strong pride in ourselves and a natural enthusiasm for the work we do.
- 1. At OTP, flexibility allows us to provide our consumers with the most appropriate programs and services.
- 2. We understand – and strive to meet – the range and variety of mental health needs of our consumers and their families.
- 3. We provide innovative and effective programs and services that enhance our consumers’ wellness and promote their recovery.
- 1. We don’t just describe problems – we solve them.
- 2. Strength of character is vital to what we do.
- 3. In our partnerships, integrity, trust, respect and dependability are all non-negotiable.
Interested in Becoming a Foster Parent?
Children come into foster care every day, and our Foster Care Program is looking for everyday folks like you to be Foster Parents! We need you to provide a loving home for the children of Middle Georgia.